Sunday, 1 July 2012

A Sunday Post



"Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; and having an high priest over the house of God; let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)..." Hebrews 10: 19 - 23

I pray this Sunday is one of great blessing to you and your families - whether the day is ending, or beginning! ~

5 comments:

Carra - a bondservant of Jesus said...

Amen, my dearest sister. :) This is such a beautiful beautiful Scripture. :) I love our Lord Jesus so. :) Praying you had a wonderful Sunday too, in the Lord our King.

Sending lots of love and prayers. :)
With all my love your sister,
Carra

PS. The photo is so beautiful too... :) such a lovely setting. Thank you for sharing sister, this truly blessed me.

April said...

This post was indeed a blessing, dearest Maddy, thank you for sharing and the Lord Jesus bless you so richly!

With all my love;
April

Maddy said...

My dearest sister, Carra,

Your words were a great blessing. Isn't this a beautiful Scripture? The Lord showed it to me again through some teaching we listened to in the afternoon. He is faithful that promised!
Your Sunday must be coming to a close, now. I pray it has been a wonderful time of fellowship, sharing, and the love of the Lord Jesus, in your home.
With all my love,
Maddy

Maddy said...

My dear April,

Thank you for sharing, and for sending such a precious greeting of His love today!
May our Jesus bless you so greatly, and fill you with the outpouring of His grace and love this Sunday night.
With so much love,
Maddy

Joy said...

This is a favourite verse of mine, dear Maddy! Yes, let us draw near, let us enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus Christ our Saviour... let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering... because He who promised is indeed faithful.

Thank you for sharing this verse, it blessed me just reading it.

Oh and by the way, this photo of Eleanor and Darcy is really cute!